Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: quartz
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- consist chiefly in quartz, i.e. in rocks containing silicates and
- of the earth,” the granite which consists in quartz, i.e. in
- impression that in everyone of these quartz rocks something is
- one cannot help doing so, that there are countless quartz and similar
- experiences the quartz and other rocks of the primeval mountains in
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- the quartz that is found out there in the primeval mountains in its
- has placed them in the earth. The quartz, the silica and such like
- see a quartz crystal, it is so hard that, as I have said before, if
- the quartz. At that far-off time, however, because of the life which
- pervaded everything the quartz was actually as soft as wax. We may,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- the chalk there was the silica, which now appears in quartz. In this
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- with truth, what a quartz crystal feels like, what a hair feels like,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: