Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: quicksilver
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- investigation, we should find no lead, no copper, no quicksilver, no
- quicksilver, silver, gold and so on.
- streaming copper, in Mercury the radiating quicksilver, and in the
- Venus, and the quicksilver of Mercury. It carries these things within
- iron, gold, copper, quicksilver, silver, with the exception of the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- to the principal metals, Lead, Tin, Iron, Gold, Copper, Quicksilver,
- about the Sun, copper about Venus, quicksilver about Mercury, and
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- similar to quicksilver, or at any rate that some particular metal was
- a drop-form quicksilver. How would lead appear if the cosmos alone
- worked? Lead would also appear in drop-formation, as quicksilver
- quicksilver; for all metals are mercury in so far as the cosmos works
- on them; only the actual present day quicksilver still takes the
- drop-form on earth. What then is quicksilver really? The fact is, the
- other shapes. Only the actual quicksilver, what we today know as
- alchemists have said of quicksilver? They would have said: “Copper,
- evolution. Quicksilver is the Lucifer among the metals, because it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: