Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ray
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- thinking as it is portrayed in the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- The backward-raying Forces of the Metals,
- not penetrate through his eye with the nerve-sense ray; if lead did
- radiation goes out into the cosmos. The metals ray forth into space;
- space as the physicists imagine to be the case with light rays. They
- that these back-raying forces are active in that sphere of human life
- described work the backward-raying forces of the metals. While the
- backward-raying forces of the metals and the power to observe the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- reflections of light, gleams of light, rays of light, sparkles of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- the pupil fell on something like bodies of light raying inwards with
- wholly under the influence of these rays. And the feeling came to him
- that the head was created out of these rays. There was something
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- rays of the sun, the rays of the stars are drawing me, they are
- in life, but which with great beauty rayed from the spiritual towards
- by the rays of the sun and the stars, but he felt at this
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- was portrayed in pictures on the island of Hibernia in ways a
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- well-known grayish-white metal, which has a definite density. One can
- which ray down to earth from the planetary environment, all that
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- lead-grayness. Saturn nature revealed itself.
- aspect to Juniper, which fact influences the rays of Leo. I look into
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- portrayed to you, the Mysteries of Asia Minor, the Mysteries of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: