Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: refer
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- the soul-nature in physical man in reference to those things which we
- us repeatedly in former studies. We have often had to refer to the
- of soul and spirit. The Ahrimanic beings on the other hand prefer not
- state of confusion in reference to his ego as regards his physical
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- with reference to human sleep, because in reality, during those years
- through heredity or external adaptation to environment with reference
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- referring. For the metals speak more — if I may express myself
- than those to whom I have just referred. The most important things
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- is continually referred back along an inner path to the ancient
- of the John Gospel. We are referred back to the primal beginning of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- Record (to which I have often referred in my writings), it is
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- division with reference to lead took place. One can say that Saturn
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- condition of the earth.” (I am referring to that condition of
- The pupil thus developed in reference to the world of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- we have already studied in preference to beginning something new.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- reference to their effect on the life of feeling. There was much of
- scientist with reference to every process which he met with, every
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- hand, gold was referred to as being a quite special substance for the
- study of man, while, on the other hand, carbon was referred to in the
- reference to this Mystery, which saw so deeply into the secrets of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: