Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reflect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- human being as it is seen when he carries his inner self-reflection
- When we practise self-reflection in a wide and
- creating a world of mental pictures, which in a certain way reflect
- thoughts as to how the outer world is reflected in our soul, for in
- self-reflection if we focus our attention rather on the inner energy,
- man, while reflecting upon the things that have made an impression on
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- reflected externally at the time you sat around the pension table
- outwardly reflected by day.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- that within this rock there lives an inner reflection of all that is
- man’s soul reflected in this hard rock. Finally he receives the
- the earth, in order that the cosmic environment may be reflected and
- in each single one of these snow-flakes there is a reflection of a
- everywhere reflections fall to the earth of parts of the starry
- mention this by the way to make clear to you that this reflection of
- spiritual reflection. The impression one receives of this must be
- withdraw from his perceptions and reflect in thought, or form
- reflected back. It is these forces which really raise the child up.
- life. Today I have shown you how the reflected forces of the metals
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- reflections of light, gleams of light, rays of light, sparkles of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- to feel himself as a covering or veil of the tiny reflection of this
- indicate the universe. Thoughts can only reflect the universe. When
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- world with regard to knowledge are only the physical reflection of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- something of the pre-earthly Moon condition, which are reflected to
- Thus, just as one learned to see the reflection of the
- moon secrets in flowers, and the reflection of the planets in metals,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- childish to think that it is simply reflected sunlight, for the light
- because in its various metamorphoses our blood really reflects those
- humanity. In reality it is but a faint reflection of this which we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: