Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: relate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- you might at first regard as an illusion, that the dawn is related
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- relate man closely to the earth and bring him into too strong a
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- gnomes and undines, listen so eagerly when man relates something of
- will which carries us out everywhere into the cosmos is related to
- our head we feel to be related to the winter. Through the will we
- the summer-will, the will in us which is related to the summer. We
- and summer-will into winter-will.” We are no longer related to
- the day with its interchange of light and darkness. We are related to
- explained to you today relates to the way in which man, if he is
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- speak, they speak spiritually. They relate things, they speak to us.
- relates to us the memories of the earth, the things that the earth
- let the metals relate to us what were the experiences of the earth.
- period we should have to relate how in these formations described in my
- The coarse relationships of which physiology is aware relate only to
- consciousness we demand proofs. The truths which relate to the spirit
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- finds what I have related today.
- they will relate the following: “We were once spread out in
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- whole manner in which he was to relate himself to them. All this
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- of man, how that this is related to the actual surroundings on earth.
- concerning himself; he has become closely related to external nature
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- HAVE related to you different things concerning the nature of the
- cannot relate what they do not know, invent all sorts of fancy
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- to the mere historical tradition, which simply related the physical
- which was related to the single metals of the earth, which, however,
- so closely related with the earth-being but in quite another
- I have just related is the truth and bears within it an impulse
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- these experiences were related by the flowers on the earth. The
- and experienced what they so mysteriously relate; and through the
- this is related to the entire blood-circulation of man. He felt in
- at that time the schoolroom was related to the Mysteries, and the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- what the earth appeared to them to be. These ancient peoples related
- the earth, just as we relate ourselves in our consciousness to our
- nation, we see how, besides what outer history relates, which is
- he was closely related. These were the Mysteries which in the deepest
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- simply by knowing the historical records which relate about it —
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- thus obtained in ancient times was that which related to Venus. Venus
- carbon work in man, and how other metals related to the other planets
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: