Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: represent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- lower part of the countenance was always so represented as having
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- represent the stars as the eyes of heaven, for example, when things
- formerly the case, what is represented there in regard to the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- represent to ourselves the cosmic ether as projecting into this
- material which the chemists of today represent it to be. It contains
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- represented the Sun.
- as a Soul-Eye. The head as Soul-Eye represented microcosmically the
- whole inner being. I can only represent the impression to you by
- the pupil, the one statue represented that ideas have no Being, and
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- all nonsense. If you honestly represent external history it is
- men of today represent them, which were indeed only striking compared
- on the direct representation of the spiritual, and all that belongs
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- represented to him a fatherly divinity, that fatherly divinity which
- was surrounded by the signs of the planets and the sun, represented
- represented the father principle there appeared all those mysteries
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- gather from the short representations I give in my book,
- analogies the ancients saw in gold a representative of the sun. That
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- Kabiri through the mantric word and its power represented the reality
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: