Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: round
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- When we regard the objects around us illuminated by the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- this is called the adaptation of man to the conditions around him. As
- our natural surroundings in the phenomenon of a rising mist. The
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- memories which live in the astral body outside of man whirl around in
- When night has come and everything is dark around you and you are by
- people sat around you. Here you have recalled something which you
- experienced inwardly. What was then around you externally now meets
- sitting down at the table. Around you people are sitting, people whom
- reflected externally at the time you sat around the pension table
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- relationship with the neighbouring cosmos surrounding it as the human
- interior of the earth, but are everywhere in the surroundings of the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- continents as human beings, and are surrounded by what the earth
- air-ocean, the atmosphere which surrounds the earth, that out of this
- surrounds us. Then we look upon the oceans, the seas — I need
- have this firm solid earth-kernel and around it the atmosphere. A
- times, but there could be no question of there being round the earth
- ancient epoch. On the other hand there was at that time around the
- earth at that time was entirely surrounded by an albuminous
- substance surrounding the earth at that time was permeated from the
- Anyone who has looked round a little on nature knows quite well that
- picture which is indeed very different from anything around us today.
- and watch what happened around, if from it we could look out into
- that ancient world we should see all round us, over there a
- follows: it had a very large eye-like organ surrounded by a sort of
- element of the surroundings from which only the sulphur had been
- partly removed. In these surroundings such an animal flew or swam, it
- himself, viz., that which he today forms in his surroundings as the
- himself and inasmuch as there arose around him the present-day
- are now in the domain of the earth, where man is surrounded by them.
- proud of its firmness, but those living round it generally are, for
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- consider. We must think of the earth surrounded by that which in the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- occasions soundless silence prevailed around them. They were led up
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- of man, how that this is related to the actual surroundings on earth.
- the Future: In this world which surrounds us, in this world from
- Phantasy I should be a stranger to that which is around me. If I have
- impulses and etheric forces in order to surround himself with an
- manifold ways. And when we look around in the way in which yesterday
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- were, only floating around, ensheathing this mineral thing, then in
- as is around us, towards which we go and of which we take hold, there
- streaming into me from all around out of this element (forgive that I
- in-streaming. The pupil felt the astral light all around him
- Nature-goodness (thus he might have spoken) for from all around
- something is being given to me. I am really surrounded by pure
- goodness. It is goodness, but a Nature-goodness which is all around
- o it in a somewhat roundabout way. Think then, as man of the present
- roundabout way), this sensation when the pupil experienced that inner
- souls into our surroundings the heat we experience.
- surroundings, while these wonderful events came to pass in Palestine,
- which in a roundabout way came from the East through Greece and Rome.
- on his feet, with his legs firmly on the ground, was in fact a
- time spiritually surrounded with a thick rampart, so that the human
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- rarer and rarer; personalities able to gather around them a small
- cosmic space which surrounds man.
- space surrounding man, and there it has its significance. It has this
- the Saturn lead-forces that thou dost not merely look around thee
- didst experience in thy surroundings at any particular time of thy
- was made clear to the pupil: “Look up to Saturn surrounded by
- was surrounded by the signs of the planets and the sun, represented
- part the Father carries round his head and in his arms before thee.
- which was the metals in their former shape, and surrounded it with
- encountered that which streamed in and surrounded this in-streaming
- Look around at the metallic nature in the earth today.
- It is crystallized and surrounded with a kind of crust which comes
- around him on the earth was made clear.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- around him. The pupil was told: “See how thou breathest the air
- the moon experienced as she went through her orbit round the Zodiac,
- described in the last lecture surrounded the male statue, this secret
- developed in the soul the pupil regarded the human beings around him,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- their orbits round the earth.
- background the idea that Mercury in the Middle Ages was something
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- things around him than he formerly had. The attempt was made, after
- of Nature, then certain Spirits of Nature came around them and told
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: