Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: secret
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- to a penetration into cosmic secrets.
- thinking experience with the cosmic secrets is the root-nerve of
- veil of the cosmic secret.” This is perhaps simply expressed,
- he no longer feels himself to be outside the cosmic secret, but
- to speak to us of the secret of the connection of the sun with the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- indeed the secret of many human beings that they have within them too
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- Goethe says that he heard this remark in the sixties and secretly
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- aspect, medicine is cosmic poetry; indicating how many secrets of the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- watery element, this pours downwards, as a glandular secretion pours
- embodied in the word — the air, like a glandular secretion,
- then appears to you among the secrets of the cosmos as the
- these secrets which rest in the lap of time; for in a certain sense,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- the Cosmic Secret placed before men.
- truth which then leads into the secrets of the world. For even if the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- yesterday had for its object a real insight into the secrets of the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- written by a human being as Napoleon's secretary, constantly full of
- was not a physical personality. He made use of this secretary, who later
- those last great Mysteries through which human and cosmic secrets
- could express themselves. And when today we search into these secrets
- ancient, marvelously great secrets, may he reach these secrets, but
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- the Spiritual was paramount. In all kinds of secret streams of
- occult secrets traveled from Arabia towards Europe. This will help to
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- SECRET OF PLANTS, OF METALS, AND OF MEN
- connection with the secrets of nature underlies the Aristotelian
- whose teaching led men away from the secrets of nature, whereas
- illumination; flowers became to him the announcers of cosmic secrets
- himself the secrets which streamed from the wide spaces of the cosmos
- secrets of the moon which left the earth, and which still preserves
- flowers on the earth told the secrets of the cosmos outside. In
- with the secrets of the moon, revealed to him by the plants growing
- metals he experienced the secrets of the entire planetary system. For
- the blossoms revealed their secret to the pupil, so now he learned
- the metallic secret. First he learnt the secret of the plants,
- This secret of the metals which was given in the
- described in the last lecture surrounded the male statue, this secret
- time of Aristotle; and in this secret of the metals there was
- revealed the secret of the planets. Man's feelings were not then so
- secret which was revealed to the pupil.
- The third secret was to rise before the pupil when he
- moon secrets in flowers, and the reflection of the planets in metals,
- so now one learned to know the real secret of man on earth through
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- these uttered the secrets of the universe.
- the secrets of the cosmos.”
- secret of these Samothracian Mysteries, that the pupil received this
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- different relation to the secrets of nature and of the spirit, to
- empirical research than you can learn the secrets of a man by those
- secret of another human being. For these ancients knew that the Gods
- alone knew the secrets of the stellar world: the Gods, or as they
- know the secret of the stellar world, and they alone can tell it.
- connection with substances, and describe the secrets of the cosmos;
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- That was one of the secrets of these ancient Mysteries;
- the secret of the connection of gold with the sun. The relationship
- secret possessed in these ancient Mysteries. Carbon on the moon is
- with the secret of the sun; and through the fact that the pupil
- Thus with this second-secret, the secret of
- receive impressions from the other planets; and one of the secrets
- to those Intelligences who spoke of the Gold-secret in connection
- with the sun, of the Silver-secret and the Carbon-secret in
- connection with the moon, of the historically important Venus-secret,
- really enter into the secrets of the Cosmos in a spiritual way.
- secrets of carbon, the secrets of silver, that secret which again is
- reference to this Mystery, which saw so deeply into the secrets of
- must say here that anyone who knows about the carbon-silver secret,
- relating to the secret of the moon, will realize the connection of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: