Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: seven
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- to the seventh century. In this book dealing with heredity there
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- means to about the seventh year of life — the soul-element
- In the first seven years of life everything has been
- the first seven years of life is essentially inherited. But after
- about seven years all the material substance is thrown off; it falls
- his material part he gradually throws off. After seven or eight years
- everything that was in his body seven or eight years before has gone.
- bears from the seventh to fourteenth year depends very much on the
- Every seven years we build our body anew, but it is our
- the outer world in a child of seven years (as you know it is only
- his substance every seven or eight years shapes his own outer
- Because the young child, up to his seventh year, has a
- fundamentally the whole life from the age of seven to fourteen is
- his child life up to the seventh year, because, as far as these
- say for instance, that when you are seventeen years of age you had
- again what he learnt, let us say at the age of seventeen, and sees
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- back into a time six or seven centuries or even earlier before the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- can form an idea of the content of that seven years' instruction
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: