You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- stand further away. Man is further away from himself when he sleeps
- to the astral body which is outside the physical body in sleep. You
- your astral body of sleep.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- out by our astral body when we pass over into the condition of sleep.
- If now with Imaginative vision we can behold man in sleep as a
- way. Picture to yourselves during sleep the etheric and physical
- memory-life is transformed during sleep. If man dreams it is just
- falling asleep until waking up figures in this way as memories, that
- during sleep with the forces which lie behind the phenomena of
- memories unite during sleep, but with that which really lies behind
- with these that our memories unite during sleep. Our memories rest in
- them during sleep.
- Thus we can really say: During sleep our soul with its
- “When I fall asleep I consign my memories to the powers which
- from outside, but when I sleep I sink my memories into your spiritual
- go to sleep.” It is perhaps the most beautiful of all feeling
- may be removed from us in space we find our way to it in sleep) —
- asleep at night the memories which we have ourselves forgotten. Man
- with reference to human sleep, because in reality, during those years
- alone is taken up during sleep. As regards human beings it is the
- which he carries in sleep into the inner being of nature. If one then
- outside him as it is during sleep one sees that it really consists in
- during our sleep into its own being. Nature takes up our memories
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.