Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: smoke
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- these three vessels, which was then kindled, and when the smoke
- uttered into the smoke which rose up above the vessels, and then
- itself, and then imparted its form to the rising smoke, the incense
- in the smoke by his, own breathing, he learnt to read, at the same
- sacrificial smoke, and the true form of Apollo, of Mars and of
- because it creates for me from the sacrificial smoke forms which for
- certain signs in the sacrificial smoke) certain characteristics; and
- smoke the mantric words, while he caused these words to resound forth
- which went forth into the sacrificial smoke, an utterance of
- of touch, which went into the smoke. He felt the smoke; and in the
- smoke he felt these great Gods, the Kabiri, streaming towards him. He
- felt how the smoke took form and that those forms which developed in
- the smoke came from outside to the expiration of breath. These
- Kabiri, who came to him in the sacrificial smoke. There was a living
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- compared with that Apollo who took form in sacrificial smoke rising
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- of course, many people today look up at the sun through smoked glass,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: