Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: space
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- conditioned from any part of physical earthly space, but by the whole
- space entirely ceases. Man's experience widens out; he feels quite
- bound to the earth, but he feels himself dependent on the wide spaces
- from the expanses of space. One feels that if one is to understand
- man, this feeling of streaming in from space must be there.
- space in which the external dawn appears to us. The dawn begins then
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- into cosmic space Ahrimanic spirits who thus extend their existence
- the Ahrimanic spirits strive outwards into cosmic space. The moment
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- in regard to space also are brought together, while some things are
- that space plays no part in these things; no matter how far the rose
- may be removed from us in space we find our way to it in sleep) —
- yourself you will experience the situation as if spread out in space,
- experienced at that time.” External space is added to the
- out of space his own experiences are borne towards him, experiences
- Into universal space,
- of space; and that corresponds to the stream from east to west.”
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- radiation goes out into the cosmos. The metals ray forth into space;
- but there is a certain elasticity in this cosmic space, and the
- space as the physicists imagine to be the case with light rays. They
- me that the earth moves in cosmic space without support that is
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- time rather than through space into that period which unites the
- cosmic space in such a way that we were not physical substance at
- at the same time: “I originate from the expanses of space and
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- back, and in the space between the statue and the sun the priest
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- when he felt himself to a certain extent in empty space, in that
- In spaces far and wide shalt thou learn
- himself in Cosmic spaces:
- In Spaces far and wide shalt thou learn
- were into Ether-distances which are bounded by the Blue of Space. He
- that which was Earth is so scattered into the far spaces that it is
- spaces, which lead away into the blue Ether-distances.
- out into Cosmic Spaces, and on the other to plunge deeply into his
- control thy going out into Cosmic Spaces, and thirdly, thou must
- his body, when he had drawn together out of cosmic spaces etheric
- experience when he went out into the Cosmic Spaces. Here he felt at
- out of the spaces the Hierarchies came to meet him, as if other
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- being taken up into world-spaces, through floating out into the blue
- the boundaries of space-existence.
- as if at the boundary of the world of space, something pressed in to
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- cosmic space which surrounds man.
- space surrounding man, and there it has its significance. It has this
- with its inner life-forces scatters lead in planetary space. Thereby
- up into the heavens, and extended right out into cosmic spaces. When
- to the wide spaces of the cosmos to seek explanation of the earth
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- compress into a short space the content of this instruction, drawn as
- to bear thee out into the wide spaces of the Cosmos. Then, in
- the wide spaces of the Cosmos; but in the cold water thou feelest
- wide spaces of the cosmos; but the cold water thou canst feel only
- cosmic space and sees there something which reveals the same
- hydrogen exists even in the cosmic spaces.
- the wide spaces of the cosmos; realize the impression that this makes
- in the wide spaces of the earth. Flowers spoke to him of the wide
- cosmic spaces and then, in a penetrating way, though only by means of
- himself the secrets which streamed from the wide spaces of the cosmos
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- spaces, it was not only his eye which was kindled but also his entire
- everywhere in cosmic space, and above all draws near to man.
- cosmic spaces.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: