Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sphere
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- cosmic sphere.
- the order and reality of the cosmic etheric sphere if he has grasped
- over the cosmic sphere within which he exists together with the
- of the cosmic sphere. Everything comes from the universe, no longer
- were the end of the cosmic sphere, the limit to which man can attain.
- disapproving way, one who emanates his sour atmosphere over
- the cosmos, right up to the sphere of the Seraphim.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- existence, he enters first into the sphere of activity of the moon,
- then into the sphere of activity of Venus, Mercury, Sun, and so on.
- Today it may interest us to learn how he comes into the sphere of the
- after he has seen his etheric body taken up by the etheric sphere
- the sphere of the moon. There he comes into the presence of
- to press forward to that materiality. In the sphere of humanity the
- great primeval Teachers decide to leave the earthly sphere in which
- they had worked for a time, and proceed to the moon-sphere outside
- soul and spirit, descends to the earthly sphere from his pre-earthly
- again passes through the moon-sphere, then, according to the
- humanity this sphere of heredity had been allotted to them the
- watery exhalations of the earth rise. We live within the atmosphere
- atmosphere over the clouds there live the Luciferic spirits, just as
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- connected with the Ahrimanic sphere, while that which, in the widest
- come into the sphere of the third Hierarchy. And when in sleep we
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- atmosphere; if in an infinitely finely divided state lead itself did
- that these back-raying forces are active in that sphere of human life
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- The previous Earth-atmosphere
- receive an impression of how wonderful is everything in the sphere of
- air-ocean, the atmosphere which surrounds the earth, that out of this
- atmosphere we take oxygen into ourselves, that our relation to the
- general that this atmosphere, consisting in oxygen and nitrogen,
- Let us begin with the atmosphere in which we now live,
- and which we regard as non-living, lifeless; even this atmosphere
- have this firm solid earth-kernel and around it the atmosphere. A
- earth, in the place where today we have the atmosphere something
- atmosphere. The albumen in eggs today is very much denser, but it may
- a way that we can say this ancient albuminous atmosphere was composed
- the earth's atmosphere. The first thing to be fashioned from out of
- which then permeated the whole atmosphere and were gradually
- a usual phenomenon which came into this albuminous atmosphere, pushed
- fluid albumen which existed in the atmosphere filled in these outline
- away from them and was dispersed in the rest of the atmosphere. In
- the earth atmosphere draws down into the earth, and how the
- with that which at that time within the atmosphere grew green and
- atmosphere. He was united with it as a human being but in such a way
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- the still albuminous atmosphere by that which lives spiritually in
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- eye would take the whole of man's being into its own sphere, and not
- man; but the whole sphere which includes the moon is actually
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- any rate the atmosphere of the knowledge in which Aristotle and
- call a knowledge of the atmosphere, wherein men in studying the earth
- of the environment, of the atmosphere. Then in the 14th and 15th
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- in the sphere of oxalic acid, there I will myself transform it into
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- i.e., when these investigators approached the sphere of the Spirits
- streaming up through his head. And there, in that sphere where the
- the earth in the atmosphere. Thus in that which man learnt from the
- heard from the Spirits of Nature, whose sphere they entered through
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: