Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: substance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- right out into the entire cosmos, and which is of the same substance
- etheric substance of the world; but he feels too that standing on the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- impulses pass over into his bodily substance, I called in yesterday's
- is the form which gives actual shape to the physical substance which
- substance and permeate it with dense spiritual forces.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- within the spiritual substance which lies at the foundation of the
- about seven years all the material substance is thrown off; it falls
- his substance every seven or eight years shapes his own outer
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- of such a metallic substance to the forces of the earth and its
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- substances are not always composed of what appears when they are
- substance. Carbon is not present there as carbon, nor oxygen as
- oxygen, but there is a substance of a higher nature. As I have said,
- this substance according to its qualities may really be described as
- substance surrounding the earth at that time was permeated from the
- substance and giving it life.
- This substance lived because the cosmic ether projected
- deposited from out of the cosmos as a kind of wax-substance trickling
- were permeated and out of which they formed their own substance. Not
- through the silica substance in the atmosphere having been already
- deposited in the wax-like substance of which I have spoken. But apart
- substance in addition to the silica, and that is what you find today
- Thus we find chalk as the second substance in the earth.
- and falling of chalky substance. Chalk-mist is formed and then
- substances, and from the union there arose what I may call the
- substances developed in an older form, soft, thick and wax-like. The
- When these ores, these metallic substances developed out
- of the general albuminous substance and formed the solid crust of the
- substance. And there arose reptiles, lizard-like animals, more
- chemical substances as are recognized by the chemists of today were
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- condition of the earth there existed as an essential substance for
- earth existed there took place in a denser substance to an enhanced
- solid substance. It is one stage lower than in the human picture,
- fluid was rarefied to air and condensed to solid substance; as in our
- something arises like memory in the earth-substance. This memory we
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- This statue was of another substance, a plastic
- substance, not elastic but plastic and extraordinarily soft. The
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- at that time there was a mineral-like substance built up out of
- impress made by it on the mind. But the real substance, the spiritual
- substance is quite lost. Reason above all conquers, reason prepares
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- external substances of nature in his being while certain other
- substances of nature he does not carry in his being; this was
- analysed the substances in man, then by means of this external
- substances which we can also find in outer nature, but does not, for
- distributed lead, and this fine lead substance works on man. You can
- ceremonial the substance of lead, and then his mind was directed
- metal-element with earthly substance.
- called the Mother. The most important of these earthly substances
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- substances, let alone those abstractions which we today describe as
- and all these things we regard as indifferent neutral substances. In
- ordinary earthly substance, it was part of a divine body which was
- arising from the substance which was incorporated into these symbolic
- earthly substances into harmony with the entire heavens. In these
- that substance which we today call copper, he could not say as one
- We today describe the earth with the substances in it,
- substances with it he had to take the heavens into consideration; and
- it was in the heavens that he saw the real beings of substances. It
- earth or even other substances of the earth such as sulphur or
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- acid; and he does not merely require these substances, he also
- connection with substances, and describe the secrets of the cosmos;
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- impression of the sun to permit the especial quality of the substance
- substance gold on the earth.
- between the substance gold and the cosmic working of the sun was
- Now, this substance of
- hand, gold was referred to as being a quite special substance for the
- now learnt what metamorphoses the substance of carbon could undergo.
- impressed on the pupil was the knowledge that any substance, however
- calculates; or he may study a certain substance and place the
- although the liver and the brain are radically different substances,
- and so on, and thinks that they are all substances of a like nature.
- “Here I have in my laboratory substances, retorts, kilns. I
- the cosmic substances and their connections with the Cosmic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: