Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: summer
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- Summer-Will and Winter-Will
- a day is longer, in Autumn shorter; in summer it is longest, in
- gradually be able to speak of a winter-will and a summer-will.
- go even to the stars, if in summer nights we feel endowed with this
- Thus we can say: summer-will leads us out into the
- expanses of the universe. Summer-will, warm will carries our thoughts
- the course of summer; while the will which carries the thoughts into
- feel the summer-will which expands our thoughts out into the
- the summer-will, the will in us which is related to the summer. We
- We may also say: “In us winter-will changes into summer-will,
- and summer-will into winter-will.” We are no longer related to
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- somewhat correspond to our summertime today he would say: This is the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- he had experienced, the most wonderful summer landscapes. But he knew
- the being of Summer was either sorrowful or joyful, but withal with
- that he said to himself: “My inner being has brought the Summer
- as a dream to my consciousness, the Summer as a dream.”
- Summer before his consciousness in continuous change may be likened
- not with the Summer as one sees it externally, but with the dream of
- this Summer.
- that which the dream of Summer gives, which I inwardly experience in
- moment the summer-dreams rose on the threshold. And the pupil had the
- dreamlike magical Summer experience he had gained the insight can
- to the winter landscape and the relation to the summer landscape he
- experienced, when external nature showed itself in summer landscape,
- but as a dream of summer landscape.
- Learn in spirit to dream Summer-being
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- dreamlike summer landscape. The pupil was prepared beforehand to have
- nature-existence as Summer landscape, if he came into this condition,
- earth-man of today is inclined to say when in summer he steps out
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- which in summer is warm and in winter is cold. Thou breathest the air
- the form of vapour or mist; but in summer when thou breathest the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: