Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sun
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- stars, sun and moon, etc.
- seeing a sunrise. Gradually, along this path you will come to
- the appearing of the sun out from the colours and the light, so that
- in your own heart a sun arises, as it were, out of the morning glow
- yourself are traveling with the sun over the vault of heaven; you
- will feel that the sun does not leave you alone, the sun is not there
- certain sense to the sun existence and that you travel with the light
- with the sun, of gaining strength at dawn to go with the sun, he sees
- sun and simply look at them as they appear to us, we see them in the
- to speak to us of the secret of the connection of the sun with the
- of the relation of the sun to the earth as it once existed in the old
- Sun-period; it speaks to us in such a manner that we learn what the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- then into the sphere of activity of Venus, Mercury, Sun, and so on.
- sunlight in the right way. To the Spartans it was a matter of
- sunshine, but the Athenians demanded that the climatic conditions,
- especially the sun-effects, should act as a stimulus to them.
- effects of the sun thus passed over into the Athenian boys. The
- regions on whom the external sun-effects work become rich in gesture;
- see the clouds upon which rests the sunlight. A few days ago you
- could see in the late afternoon a kind of red-golden sunlight
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- and out of each other. Experiences which lie far asunder in time and
- flows in such a way that the course of the sun by day from east to
- In this presentation we have the second Hierarchy going with the sun,
- actually does go from east to west, following the course of the sun
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- the day only that the sunlight is of course too strong for us to
- of the darkness and the sunlight does not confuse you, you can see
- has experienced in its passage through Saturn, Sun and Moon. We must
- the Saturn, Sun and Moon periods, etc.
- As regards the Sun
- as present in the Sun period other beings
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- immediately preceded this, when the Earth went through the Sun stage.
- of the Old Sun, of Old Saturn, the predecessors of the earth as you
- the Sun existence or the Saturn existence.
- gold tells us of the Sun, lead tells us of Saturn, copper tells us of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- of the Sun. The whole was as though permeated by resounding suns and
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- represented the Sun.
- macrocosm came to expression through the Sun in this colossal head.
- upon the pupil: Here the macrocosm works through the Sun and forms
- the first statue. And it then appeared as if the sun were further
- back, and in the space between the statue and the sun the priest
- appeared as if covering the sun. The statues were very large so that
- covering the sun. Then came forth as if out of a musical-harmonic
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- misunderstand the word “symbolic.” I described to you,
- rays of the sun, the rays of the stars are drawing me, they are
- death. No Future would result out of the Past. Saturn, Sun, Moon,
- by the rays of the sun and the stars, but he felt at this
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- himself to the in-streaming, refreshingly in-streaming sunlight to
- such an extent that the sunlight permeated his inner being with a
- indeed be able to feel that if you freely expose yourself to the sun,
- if you let the sun stream through you, but not in such a way that the
- sun becomes uncomfortable to your inner feeling; but if you expose
- yourself to the sun so that with a certain pleasure its light and
- as to inner experience of the in-streaming sunlight. In earlier times
- was so instructed that he was placed in the sun, and was led to feel
- his internal parts in reaction to the pleasant in-streaming sunlight.
- individual man. And that was the experience of the sun-existence
- the Sun-existence and the Moon-existence, which preceded the
- learned to know Saturn, Sun, and Moon-existence as the successive
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- perhaps even Old Sun also concealed in itself lead, tin and so on:
- was surrounded by the signs of the planets and the sun, represented
- condition, in the sun, the radiating gold, in Venus, the radiating
- state) the gold of the sun, the silver of the moon, the copper of
- in which gold lived during the Sun-existence, only a reminder of the
- played a part in a combination with gold during the Sun time of the
- Father-statue and the Mother-statue had sunk deeply into his soul,
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- about the Sun, copper about Venus, quicksilver about Mercury, and
- analogies the ancients saw in gold a representative of the sun. That
- was in truth not merely an external play of analogy that the sun was
- gradually to comprehend the nature of the sun; he felt the
- sun in the blood of man.
- earth was in the ancient Sun-condition; they attained a fluid form
- the Zodiac, influences which, modified by the planets, by the sun and
- felt the metallity of the earth as born of the sun and the air;
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- Sun, Mars, and Mercury, and of a fourth which cannot be made visible
- heart learnt to perceive what lived in the Sun, Mars and Mercury, and
- reality of Apollo, the Sun.
- that Mercury lived in his limbs, the Sun in his heart, and Mars in
- earth during the ancient Sun and Moon existence, implanted from the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- the sun. At that time there still existed Mystery-sanctuaries which
- skylight, so that at certain definite times of the day the sun could
- most important chamber in many an ancient Sun Temple was that in the
- but a material through which one saw the orb of the sun in a dim
- through his eye to the sun orb it made an impression on him which he
- of course, many people today look up at the sun through smoked glass,
- which the sun makes as a special impression. But the pupil in these
- impression of the sun to permit the especial quality of the substance
- sun-preparation, the pupil was led to a deep understanding of the
- this or the other ancient philosopher allocated gold to the sun or
- attributed the same symbol to gold and to the sun. Man no longer
- dimmed direct light of the sun, prepared the pupil to understand the
- cannot directly approach life. Now the sun too cannot directly
- approach life; and it is well that neither gold nor the sun can
- the secret of the connection of gold with the sun. The relationship
- between the substance gold and the cosmic working of the sun was
- that of which I have spoken as the sun preparation. In addition to
- ancient Sun Mysteries, we find there in addition to what I have said
- not merely behold the sun through a diminished light, but for a
- knowledge. Just as the soul capable of exposing itself to the sun
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: