Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: surface
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- on the surface but they begin to speak. They speak to our hearts in a
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- Imaginative cognition, while the outer surfaces appear as the walls
- formations on the surface of the earth that are just so many eyes of
- on the surface of the earth, whereas the finger cannot move about on
- the earth's surface.
- metallic nature generally. Here we penetrate under the surface of the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- felt his being in his ears, he felt his being also on the surface of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- certain monasteries and lived on under the surface. For instance, we
- Basilius Valentinus. On the surface there prevailed that culture of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- learnt to observe how, over the surface of the earth, man and the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- themselves consciously to the entire surface, the external surface of
- could one say, in regard to the surface of the earth, and copper ore
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- revealed himself through natural phenomena. The surface of the earth
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- in the Middle Ages, while below the surface what we know as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: