Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: teach
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- lived super-human beings who were the first great Teachers of
- content of the teachings of these great superhuman Teachers at the
- The same beings who as the great Teachers brought that
- great primeval Teachers decide to leave the earthly sphere in which
- it became necessary for these primeval Teachers of humanity to leave
- therefore these primeval Teachers of humanity had to withdraw from
- requires quite other word-pictures. After these primeval Teachers of
- wise Teachers of humanity who now inhabit the moon made a contract
- agreement made between the wise primeval Teachers of humanity and the
- because, through the efforts of the wise primeval Teachers of
- Thereby, through the great wise primeval Teachers of
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- perception the way in which the pupil was directed by the teacher to
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- whom I have spoken as the great wise primeval Teachers of humanity on
- taken place historically. But cults, wisdom teachings as Hibernian
- cults, Hibernian wisdom teachings spread abroad which were based on
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- the cosmos, that teaching was given in Greece which later on we find
- Aristotle. He returned no more into the Academy to teach therein.”
- those leading minds in civilisation — the teachers of
- version of the teachings of Aristotle to the theological teachers of
- it was still possible to teach at the time of Aristotle was not to be
- teachings of Aristotle.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- would be inconceivable to think of Plato as the teacher of Alexander,
- become the teacher of Alexander.
- whose teaching led men away from the secrets of nature, whereas
- with it. All instructions, all teaching which was taken seriously in
- such teachings as were taken earnestly were so given that they were
- indications the pupil was led by the teacher to discover within
- the instruction in physics which his teacher gives him and what he
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- Now this was still the teaching of the Kabiri in the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- moon as those great Teachers who existed on the earth in very ancient
- same Teachers who today, I would say, send down their forces, their
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: