Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tone
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- thinking. You will find therefore a fundamental tone or feeling in this
- experienced objectively as colour or tone.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- journey through the primeval Alps, among those rocks and stones which
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- in the mineral world today. We find stones, we take them in our
- as the chalk or limestone of the earth. If you go into the primeval
- mountains, or merely into the Jura mountains, you find this limestone
- rock. This limestone rock certainly came to the earth later but it
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- limestone rocks of the earth we have that which we wish now to
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- which the earth then was, with its chalk and stone-formation
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- rose before him. It was as if the present were toned down through the
- every formation of vapour, sand and stones, sea and river, forest and
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- the mountains, we can tread on the rocks, we can even throw stones,
- a stone or picked up a stone, that was not to them an indifferent
- filled with gods. In stones, in trees, in the rivers, springs,
- itself as copper. The earth only allows stones such as sandstone,
- sandstone or other soil is simply the basis, the soil; and what
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- ancient Mysteries in such a way that it was called the Stone of the
- Philosopher's Stone.
- Philosopher's Stone
- Stone of the Wise.
- Philosopher's Stone,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: