Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: toward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- the earth you feel yourself carried by forces which stream towards
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- towards extravagance, to absurdities of life, excesses, and so on.
- develop him towards a psychic and spiritual nature, which should now
- have within them a stronger urge towards the creation of inner
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- out of space his own experiences are borne towards him, experiences
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- up towards the head something like heat, and this heat, this fire,
- striving of the word upwards towards thought, and the trickling
- downwards of the word towards feeling. Thus in man's speech thought
- But to one who is striving upwards in his knowledge towards the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VII: The Mysteries of Hibernia
- them directed the head of the pupil towards that which the other
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VIII
- in life, but which with great beauty rayed from the spiritual towards
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- as is around us, towards which we go and of which we take hold, there
- movement out towards the Ether-distances. But while he was moving
- towards the Ether-distances after the Heights had received him, and
- directions towards you which whisper to you something so frosty that
- him: The whole trend of earth-evolution leads towards the Event of
- Golgotha was directed towards the Mystery of Golgotha.
- the more does that obscure itself towards which one would hasten in
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- further activity in their journey towards central Europe and the
- one of these busied itself with guiding man's mind towards the
- spiritual world, towards the actual guidance and direction of the
- towards Saturn. The relationship of Saturn with earthly lead was
- being. Now look towards the other side, to the silver-radiating moon.
- about to be initiated, who were taught to look towards the end,
- towards the goal of earth-evolution were called Tellists.
- transition towards the abstract appeared. This fact is exemplified in
- toward something very significant. For there were two kinds of
- occult secrets traveled from Arabia towards Europe. This will help to
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- But this journey towards the subterranean demons is at
- their blossoms outwardly and strive upwards towards the cosmos. Plant
- the opening corona of the plant, and observe how it radiates towards
- towards thee? What dost thou really perceive there?” And the
- various peoples differ. One may turn towards Africa, with its
- this arose that irresistible urge towards the Asiatic expeditions. By
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XII: The Mysteries of the Samothracian Kabiri
- those epochs of which I am now speaking further back still, towards
- such a way that when man turned his gaze outwards towards the cosmic
- directed towards the planetary orbits themselves, it was then
- smoke he felt these great Gods, the Kabiri, streaming towards him. He
- see tending towards the drop-form of the liquids. Then there lives
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- student now directs his telescope towards Mercury, Venus and Mars,
- towards the breast, man felt a copy in miniature of what ascends from
- closed to these Cosmic Intelligences, and simply directed towards the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: