Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: undergo
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- then, if undergone inwardly in the right way, it finally seems to be
- have undergone in life, and which has inwardly become memory in the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- undergone spiritually and psychically in pre-earthly existence (which
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- undergone in the process, of this the metals of the earth speak.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- undergone tremendous changes. If we go back to the times I have just
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- undergoing initiation into the Greek Mysteries, and the apex of this
- When the pupil had undergone all these things, when the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- then it undergoes transformation.” No, the starting-point was
- had undergone, because he had to some extent grasped them through the
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIII: Transition from the Spirit of the Ancient Mysteries to the Spirit of the Mysteries of the Middle Ages
- Mysteries had to undergo pain and sorrow. I have often described that
- initiation, and was told that he would have to undergo much
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XIV: Human Soul-Strivings During the Middle Ages the Rosicrucian Mysteries
- after long exercises had been undergone, and this impression was then
- How then did he understand this? After he had undergone
- now learnt what metamorphoses the substance of carbon could undergo.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: