Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wax
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- that far-off time was scarcely harder than wax.
- pervaded everything the quartz was actually as soft as wax. We may,
- the cosmos as a kind of trickling wax.
- cosmos was transparent, and its relative hardness, its wax-like
- touch. If we could have grasped it, it would have felt like wax.
- deposited from out of the cosmos as a kind of wax-substance trickling
- in and then gradually hardening. Silica had a wax-like consistency at
- that when such silicates in the wax-like condition began to condense
- substantially photographed in this wax-like body.
- deposited in the wax-like substance of which I have spoken. But apart
- substances developed in an older form, soft, thick and wax-like. The
- Those wax-like mobile silicate forms in which the outlined forms of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: