Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0232)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture I
- say ten, twenty or thirty years ago. I will merely indicate how this
- a garment, or something she wore twenty years ago; she puts this on
- past years so that you can live in it and entirely forget the present
- experienced in childhood or, many years ago, in order to realize
- aunt gave him a bonbon when he was eight years of age; and things of
- your behaviour of say twenty years ago as regards your gesture on any
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture II
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture III
- Experience of Day and Year
- memories of the first years of childhood are especially remarkable
- with reference to human sleep, because in reality, during those years
- and during the years extending to the change of teeth — that
- means to about the seventh year of life — the soul-element
- In the first seven years of life everything has been
- the first seven years of life is essentially inherited. But after
- about seven years all the material substance is thrown off; it falls
- his material part he gradually throws off. After seven or eight years
- everything that was in his body seven or eight years before has gone.
- It is a fact that when we have reached the age of nine years our
- bears from the seventh to fourteenth year depends very much on the
- Every seven years we build our body anew, but it is our
- the outer world in a child of seven years (as you know it is only
- his substance every seven or eight years shapes his own outer
- Because the young child, up to his seventh year, has a
- his child life up to the seventh year, because, as far as these
- significance to me personally, a few years ago, to transpose myself
- occurred to me quite accidentally when I was just eleven years of
- years ago, but I have often lived through this event again, this
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IV: The Ephesian Mysteries of Artemis
- the first years of its life a child learns to walk, speak, and think.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture V
- remembers: “When I was a child of nine years old I had a friend
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture VI
- Year's Eve. That is an experience, painful though it is, which leads
- The Akashic Record of the fire of last New Year's Eve
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture IX
- people journeyed from Russia, let us say, to Switzerland each year,
- year just before the outbreak of the Thirty Years' War. But no one
- event, just preceding the Thirty Years' War — a young man,
- undoubtedly in the first period of the devastating Thirty Years' War.
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture X: The Chthonic and the Eleusinian Mysteries
- dost know still what thou knewest ten or twenty years ago. Just think
- within thee what thou didst experience ten or twenty years ago. Thy
- thou didst experience twenty years ago, and canst cause this to live
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- can form an idea of the content of that seven years' instruction
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: