Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 252)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: orient
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Impulse for the Future
- the orient with a collection of precious stones. Stones were selected
- Title: Article/Lecture: West-East Aphorisms
- The ancient Oriental entered into his dream-like thinking more from the
- rhythmic life of feeling than does the man of the present age. The Oriental
- In ascending to super-sensible vision, the Oriental Yogi interwove
- given him the feeling of the Self. which the Oriental had only in a
- In hoary antiquity the humanity of the Orient experienced in knowledge a
- The ancient Oriental felt himself to be in a social order willed by the
- consciousness. In the ancient Orient, man labored in accordance with an
- Orient, willed by the Spirit, bears with reference to the handling of
- fellowmen. This consciousness was a heritage of the ancient Orient. With
- more the manifestation of man himself. In the ancient Orient, the spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: