Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 252)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: west
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Impulse for the Future
- western pre-history, is the originator.
- Besant] received from the adherents of the western spiritual movement
- Title: Article/Lecture: West-East Aphorisms
- thought, while the Westerner experiences more of the logical indications.
- The Western man stands at the beginning of his experience, and is on the
- way to find himself in the world. If the Western man should wish to become
- Western man must do, he would have led his dream-like thinking into
- Toward the West streamed the waves of wisdom that were the beautiful light
- life of the West come to existence. A complete human being like Goethe
- striving in beauty toward artistic revelation. If the Western man beholds
- the thinking Western man of being soulless, and the thinking Western man
- reality within his own soul. The Western man speaks of the world of ideas
- to the Eastern man is self-sufficing reality to the Western man. What is
- the ideology constructed by the mind to the Western man was self-creating
- Western man discovers life in his reality of Nature, so that he shall see
- between East and West.
- residues of a lofty spirituality became, on the way from East to West, the
- superstitious belief in ghosts. To the Western man, a knowledge of Nature
- West will reach the spirit. The Western ghost superstition is the beginning
- of the knowledge of spirit. What the East bequeathed to the West as a
- a bridge be built between East and West.
- is the moon which reflects the world. The man of the West thinks the
- moon of wisdom, and the Western man experiences the shimmer of moon-wisdom
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: