Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 252)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ancient
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Article/Lecture: West-East Aphorisms
- The ancient Oriental entered into his dream-like thinking more from the
- spirit through his own inner nature, as the ancient man of the East looked
- The ancient Oriental felt himself to be in a social order willed by the
- consciousness. In the ancient Orient, man labored in accordance with an
- economics. It is for this reason that the social thinking of the ancient
- When the ancient man composed a poem, he felt that spiritual Power spoke
- fellowmen. This consciousness was a heritage of the ancient Orient. With
- more the manifestation of man himself. In the ancient Orient, the spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: