Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 252)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: breath
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Article/Lecture: West-East Aphorisms
- the breath and the circulation of the blood. When he wills metabolism
- conscious breath with conscious thinking, in this way, he laid hold in his
- breath upon the continuing rhythm of cosmic occurrence. As he breathed, he
- experienced the world as Self. Upon the rhythmic waves of conscious breath,
- Divine-Spiritual causes the spirit-filled breath to stream continuously
- unite his thinking with the breath. Through meditation, he must lift his
- breath and woven together with the spiritual in the world. The Self is now
- experienced, not in connection with the breath in the single human being,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: