Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 252)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: feel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Impulse for the Future
- was a peculiar experience to feel the cool ripple of the stones on
- feeling the way to lost words.
- Title: Article/Lecture: West-East Aphorisms
- his sense-nerve nature. For feeling, he is served by the rhythm living in
- feeling lives and the waves of will pulsate.
- rhythmic life of feeling than does the man of the present age. The Oriental
- given him the feeling of the Self. which the Oriental had only in a
- wisdom, warm with feeling and speaking of the beauty of the cosmos, the
- will, then will the Eastern man in his feeling intuition no longer accuse
- will no longer condemn the intuitively feeling Eastern man as an alien to
- through the feeling; it streamed out into the will. The thought was not yet
- The man of the East feels I and sees World; the I
- the Eastern man comes to feel the rays of the sun in the shimmer of his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: