Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 252)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: knowledge
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Impulse for the Future
- have climbed to ever higher stages of knowledge, worldwide and
- knowledge of jewelry art by means of Dr. Steiner's suggestions. A
- Title: Article/Lecture: West-East Aphorisms
- should not speak of man's knowledge, but of the complete man manifesting
- age must seek his super-sensible knowledge in a different way. He cannot
- knowledge. Art was transferred to its own world. Religion, the source of
- when the middle region of the earth held sway; knowledge became the
- discovered the world of spirit immersed In knowledge. But he longed to see
- the truth of knowledge in the beauty of art. This drove him to the south.
- Whoever follows him in the spirit may find a religiously Intimate knowledge
- in his cold knowledge the spiritual-divine streaming forth below him and
- knowledge that makes man free, transforming itself in man into the power of
- the world. Religion can be deepened by knowledge filled with the life of
- art. Art can be made alive through knowledge born out of religion.
- Knowledge can be illuminated by religion upheld by art.
- In hoary antiquity the humanity of the Orient experienced in knowledge a
- superstitious belief in ghosts. To the Western man, a knowledge of Nature
- of the knowledge of spirit. What the East bequeathed to the West as a
- superstitious belief in ghosts is the end of the knowledge of spirit. Men
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: