Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 252)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nature
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Impulse for the Future
- only nature, but also souls are
- nature and all history, but everything done in the world, all human
- become one with nature. Various other things sought a peaceful
- of nature's force clearly to consciousness. Dr. Steiner's drawing for
- Title: Article/Lecture: West-East Aphorisms
- of the soul upon his entire nature in all its life-manifestations. We
- his sense-nerve nature. For feeling, he is served by the rhythm living in
- physical occurrence within the sense-nerve nature; and metabolism is the
- a Yogi, he would have to become a refined egoist, for Nature has already
- Nature in utter reality through his senses. What was the Maja of the senses
- Western man discovers life in his reality of Nature, so that he shall see
- inner nature of man the life of the spiritual world. The man of the East
- cognition was once not directed toward Nature. He looked through Nature at
- the spirit. When the adaptation to Nature began, man did not at once see
- Nature; he saw the spirit by the way of Nature; he saw ghosts. The last
- superstitious belief in ghosts. To the Western man, a knowledge of Nature
- own inner nature in order to seek for the spirit. There the spirit was still
- spirit through his own inner nature, as the ancient man of the East looked
- upon the spirit through Nature. Through the world of the inner ghosts the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: