Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 252)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: religion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Impulse for the Future
- describing it pictorially according to race and nation, the religions
- Title: Article/Lecture: West-East Aphorisms
- The Eastern man had the spiritual experience as religion, art, and science
- state of a true human being. This was religion. But in the sacrificial
- religion developed its own being, and only beauty still continued united
- knowledge. Art was transferred to its own world. Religion, the source of
- glancing with beauty, and if the Eastern man senses in his religion of
- the world. Religion can be deepened by knowledge filled with the life of
- art. Art can be made alive through knowledge born out of religion.
- Knowledge can be illuminated by religion upheld by art.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: