Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 252)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Impulse for the Future
- when we understand what we have been
- which stand before you under the symbol of the Rose Cross have also
- stage, for the preparations must still be made in order to understand
- an additional important advance for the understanding of these things
- of words that are not understandable. That must be so with things
- sanctioned stands before you, which has received its task with its
- other misunderstandings to occur if it is correctly
- members will have been given to understand that they may participate.
- curious, then please understand it thus: that it happens in full
- will understand me. These words are spoken less for their content
- Miss von Eckardsteins initiatives. The most spiritually outstanding
- Title: Article/Lecture: West-East Aphorisms
- The Western man stands at the beginning of his experience, and is on the
- the Spirit at work in his ideology, then will understanding come about
- this creation with understanding, for he will again discover what he once
- will meet this with understanding. But, if this problem generates in the
- West a stand in thinking which manifests itself in social turmoil, the East
- are only abstract standards of rights. As civilization advanced still
- we behold with understanding the cosmic Word whose descent our
- The man of the East has no understanding for proof. He
- of truth, the man of the East will understand him. if, at the end of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: