Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 252)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Impulse for the Future
- belong many things said in intimate circles at certain decisive
- things. With every futile attempt the conditions and relations become
- beforehand. It should be specified that what is said now has nothing
- the avowal to a thing may not be true when this avowal is spoken of.
- true. When someone says: “I say nothing“ and wants to
- possibility exists that by verbally avowing a thing he denies it.
- From this simple example: “I say nothing”, you can see
- represent such and such a thing find themselves in a most difficult
- something completely new, something born from the spirit of that new
- our view only towards something positive, only toward something which
- a reality. Realities in our sense are only the things which primarily
- once be made to realize something that comes from the super-sensible
- an additional important advance for the understanding of these things
- of words that are not understandable. That must be so with things
- said about the intentions behind the thing itself. Therefore a
- think of it as something which appears immodestly in the world and
- says: Here I am. Rather think of it as nothing more than a seed
- around which the thing itself will develop.
- we have before us something which
- because of its peculiarity reveals itself as something which flows
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Article/Lecture: West-East Aphorisms
- controlled everything economic, there took form an independent economic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: