Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 252)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: think
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Impulse for the Future
- societies; whatever a person might think, in the moment he uttered
- think of it as something which appears immodestly in the world and
- says: Here I am. Rather think of it as nothing more than a seed
- agreement with it. If you think that what I am saying is somewhat
- Title: Article/Lecture: West-East Aphorisms
- material bearer of the life of thought, even in the most abstract thinking,
- The ancient Oriental entered into his dream-like thinking more from the
- conscious breath with conscious thinking, in this way, he laid hold in his
- unite his thinking with the breath. Through meditation, he must lift his
- thinking out of the life of logic to vision. In vision, however, thought
- Western man must do, he would have led his dream-like thinking into
- wisdom of the world. Later wisdom was given over to thinking; it became
- the thinking Western man of being soulless, and the thinking Western man
- is the moon which reflects the world. The man of the West thinks the
- thinking. The Western man is still living amidst the processes of this last
- West a stand in thinking which manifests itself in social turmoil, the East
- economics. It is for this reason that the social thinking of the ancient
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: