Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 252)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: unity
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Impulse for the Future
- world: an attempt not to found a community of people, but to
- time in an energetic way, not to found but to endow a community. If
- Three-Kings Day (Epiphany) a number of members of the community will
- someone to belong to such a community if he is not really in
- point gave Dr. Gösch the opportunity for a psychological
- complaint provided the opportunity for strictly carried out actions
- opportunity for the development of personal fantasy and to practice
- happy opportunity for new motivation was the return of a member from
- Title: Article/Lecture: West-East Aphorisms
- in complete unity. He made sacrifices to his spiritual-divine Beings. As a
- experienced as a unity. The farther culture progressed toward the West, the
- members of the social order still continued to constitute a unity. But,
- higher unity the separated members of the social life the life of
- lost, the unity of human experience.
- The unity between the spiritual life, human rights, and the handling of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: