Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 252)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: word
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Impulse for the Future
- possible to rescue of Dr. Steiner's impulses and words. To these also
- words express, and a light may be felt which must be half veiled,
- because words are not sufficient.
- sufficiently understood words from the remaining documents; through
- words to a larger circle on the occasion of the General Meeting on
- of the talk being noted down, but not in his words. He stressed that
- those who already know about it. But allow me to say a few words
- derogatory criticism. Those words characterize how the principle of
- agreement using the words: “I am silent“, which cannot be
- of words that are not understandable. That must be so with things
- cannot be described. It is based on what happens, not on words, but
- I say nothing. Whoever uses in this way this or that word in order to
- will understand me. These words are spoken less for their content
- feeling the way to lost words.
- were brought to life in the art of the spoken word – speech
- of the lost “Word” and to a certain extent grasps it.
- Title: Article/Lecture: West-East Aphorisms
- Powers sang through man to men. The cosmic word resounded from the gods
- down to man. in the West, it has become the human word. It must find the
- suited to the Spirit. Then will the East say: The divine Word, which
- hearts of men into the spiritual world. In the human word mounting upward
- we behold with understanding the cosmic Word whose descent our
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: