Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0260)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: event
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 3: Rudolf Steiner's Opening Lecture and Reading of the Statutes
- its home. All possible work was prevented by a tax situation
- current events which simply engulfed the publishing company.
- rubble with world events which are currently running their
- the grand sweep of historical events in human evolution. I do
- every one of you: the event we call the World War. During
- deeply indeed within spiritual events, and the effects of
- this are showing in the external events in the midst of which
- not prevent the individual groups from electing their own
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 6: Meeting of the Vorstand and the General Secretaries
- prevent it, but nobody can be denied the right to form groups
- principle. For instance it would not be possible to prevent a
- German Society. We would not be able to prevent this.
- work, some kind of democracy could prevent this work. In
- wrong conclusion and I merely wanted to prevent the incidence
- wrongly must really want to do so. We cannot prevent this.
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 8: Continuation of the Foundation Meeting, 27 December, 10 a.m.
- prevents it, even if it has non-Swiss members, from ever
- what we see with our physical eyes therefore does not prevent
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 9: Continuation of the Foundation Meeting, 28 December, 10 a.m.
- has prevented her even from stepping over here to take part.
- events. This is the kind of conditions meant. In fact the
- prevented. Only by strictly emphasising the public nature of
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 14: Meeting of practising doctors, 31 December 1923 at 8.30 in the morning
- in the remembrance of the Event of Golgotha which gives
- institute, then perhaps in fifty, or maybe seventy-five,
- happen that in fifty or seventy-five years' time the chance
- which might lead to results in fifty, or perhaps seventy-five
- ten years what will now take us fifty or seventy-five years.
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 16: Open Discussion of Swiss Delegates
- preventing Herr Steffen is the fact that he is a member of
- fruitful as possible and do as much as we could to prevent
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 17: The Envy of the Gods - The Envy of Human Beings
- out of very special events, when the shape they take is
- divine cultus simultaneously with the actual physical event
- third of the fifteenth century, hidden away from those events
- tragic event that could possibly have come upon us. For in
- transform the sorrowful event into a blessing. The pain
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 20: On the Right Entry into the Spiritual World: The Responsibility Incumbent on Us
- remain to prevent you from becoming paralysed through having
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: