Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0260)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: matter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 1: Introduction to the Eurythmy Performance
- is as a matter of course that a special art has arisen out of
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 3: Rudolf Steiner's Opening Lecture and Reading of the Statutes
- matters which then entered into our Anthroposophical Society
- nothing of the matter, for he is a dilettante, an amateur. In
- bring about a situation in which the matters with which we
- everything is individual in such matters. Not everything can
- matters within the field of medicine in the Anthroposophical
- The matter
- come into being is a matter for the statutes of the
- different groups. For us here it will merely be a matter
- dots so that the matter may be as broadly considered as
- is a matter of having a Swiss citizen who will give all his
- in anthroposophical matters. What is needed is someone who,
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 6: Meeting of the Vorstand and the General Secretaries
- come about as a matter of usage. It cannot be excluded on
- this is a purely personal matter for each member.
- will be a matter for the Goetheanum in Dornach as far as the
- will of course be the matter of making contact not only with
- an esoteric matter, but an esoteric matter which is handled
- in the different countries, so that matters are territorially
- delimited and do not expand boundlessly. This matter, then,
- Conference progresses. Point 7 also refers to this matter:
- Societies will undertake to protect and guard as a matter of
- to bring about an understanding of this matter.
- Dr. Steiner: This is a further matter
- find this question to be of paramount importance as a matter
- The matter
- in each case. I have always expressly stated that it matters
- the Theosophical Society. The only thing that matters is the
- individual cases. But as a matter of principle it can have no
- perhaps put everything pertaining to matters of modern usage
- that in practice this is how the matter would be handled.
- offence. Everything else will be a matter of how we handle
- faculties of philosophy it was never a matter of moving up to
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 7: Continuation of the Foundation Meeting, 26 December, 10 a.m.
- course be opportunities for discussing various matters. But
- only, and similar matters, shall be discussed later when we
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 8: Continuation of the Foundation Meeting, 27 December, 10 a.m.
- another. It will be less a matter of knowing that there is a
- turn in one matter or another — though this too is
- possible and necessary, of course. Rather it will be a matter
- to consider will be a matter raised in a meeting of delegates
- matter by asking all those I have so far mentioned —
- there are people who are experts in the subject matter and
- matters can be judged from other points of view. There is a
- this Vorstand, so it is now formed. The matter seems to me to
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 9: Continuation of the Foundation Meeting, 28 December, 10 a.m.
- matter of advancing in the schooling by stages it will more
- regard to all esoteric matters and that I should be supported
- science, think about the matter, but here in Dornach we link
- is as a matter of course that the administration of the
- matter will be dealt with in practice.
- lay down in this Paragraph this matter of conditions of entry
- these matters are dealt with, which does make a sectarian
- solving the matter of the cycles in appropriate fashion. As I
- these measures applicable to all the cycles. This matter will
- DR STEINER: The matter is somewhat
- matter of course that they are only to be used by those who
- matter of course. We should have to include an awful lot in
- and personal matter. It is of course not possible to issue
- are to be handled and everything else is a matter of general
- for the Society but that for all matters pertaining to the
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 11: Meeting of the Vorstand of the General Anthroposophical Society
- DR STEINER: With regard to these matters
- Switzerland. The whole matter obviously stems from that
- meeting. At the last meeting of delegates the matter was
- matter is not at all complicated if you look at the facts,
- and Herr Geering has put it very clearly. If the matter is
- should also like to add that the whole matter has been put on
- matter has been placed on a new footing as a result of the
- administrative matter for the Swiss Anthroposophical Society
- do hope that these matters of tact will be settled in the
- December 1923, when the wishes on this matter were expressed,
- solution could lie in arranging matters internally in such a
- will then be a matter for the Anthroposophical Society in
- being in the Swiss Society, the whole matter will sort itself
- Anthroposophical Society. All the other questions are matters
- this meeting. So we have dealt with the matter that needed
- else wish to speak about anything, for instance matters which
- HERR LEINHAS: There was the matter of the
- this but only spoke in pictures regarding how these matters
- matter of the membership contribution.
- the matter of the membership contribution were to create a
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 12: Continuation of the Foundation Meeting, 29 December, 10 a.m.
- you. In the next few days there will still be the matter of a
- beginning and referred to general matters, not specific
- exceptionally reliable. Chiefly it will be a matter of taking
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 13: Continuation of the Foundation Meeting, 30 December, 10 a.m.
- of carrying the central impulses further. Thus a matter that
- will lead in various ways to a discussion of medical matters
- be discussions about medical matters with the doctors who are
- only to Swiss members since the matters to be discussed apply
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 15: The Idea of the Future Building in Dornach
- dealt with on the spot. The matter will be taken from there.
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 16: Open Discussion of Swiss Delegates
- difficult for the Vorstand to make this choice if the matter
- little discussion on the matter might contribute to achieving
- that matters. But would anyone else like to say
- really come to a conclusion on this matter. Otherwise it
- Society. And for any constitutional matters having a
- matters can easily be attended to by the administration and
- Programme. But this is a matter of the agenda each day. You
- That is why medical matters were to be discussed among
- and whether we set up a group of elders, or for that matter
- anyway, and as for the purely administrative matters, they
- anyone else wish to speak on the matter of this group or on
- says that what matters is not whether there are one or two
- HERR THUT: It is not a matter of what the branch achieves.
- Schweigler asks how he should understand the matter of
- else wish to speak about a matter that concerns the Swiss
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 17: The Envy of the Gods - The Envy of Human Beings
- interaction was, if I may describe it thus, a matter which at
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 18: Continuation of the Foundation Meeting, 1 January, 10 a.m.
- formed, then if it needs advice in one matter or another it
- the matter of the rebuilding of the Goetheanum.
- Title: Christmas Conference: Lecture 19: The Rebuilding of the Goetheanum
- a matter of completing the only point of the Statutes which
- smaller circle first; and that was the matter of the annual
- So in the cases where this is so it will be a matter of
- necessary to go. I had to say this if this matter was to be
- DR STEINER: The date will be a matter of
- suggestion, which is actually a matter for the By-Laws? Only
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: