Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0266)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: blue
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part II: Hamburg, 5-16-10
- looks at red. A blue mixed with a little violet will put him in a
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part II: Muenchen, 8-26-11
- this pentagram (blue) that we already looked in (Wonders of the
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part II: Karlsruhe, 10-14-11
- spiritual things. And where one sees blue, the highest spiritual
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part II: Berlin, 10-30-11
- purple and a brown root as dark blue. One should permeate all of
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part III: The Hague, 3-21-'13, Good Friday
- immersion appear to one in blue-violet gleams. They give a man
- ascend from the depths in blue-violet colour tones with sorrowful,
- cunning and seduction. Like the blue-violet beings he climbs out of
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part III: Copenhagen, 10-15-'13
- Or one might see the colour blue in one's meditation — if one
- breaks through it the blue can become red, and then it turns out that
- we see our eggshell or aura spread out around us as the blue dome of
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part III: Hannover, 2-7-'14
- walk over a meadow with blue and red flowers and we know that they're
- blue and red, so we'll get to the point where we experience the
- Title: Esoteric Lesson: Koeln, 12-1-1906
- one is distinct, dark blue, bitter, lymph vessel system.
- Title: Esoteric Lesson: Berlin, 12-18-1906
- control. He'll generate oxygen himself and convert the blue blood that
- Title: Esoteric Lesson: Berlin, 11-1-1907
- phenomenon that goes from blue through violet to reddish violet. If
- Title: Esoteric Lesson: Kassel, 2-26-1909
- Another way is through the idea that we're inside a blue aura, closed
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: