Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: science
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- towards her least worthy exponent, the science of
- aesthetics.” That science is not what I wish to dwell
- science than was possible in Goethe's day, when through an
- spiritual science is purified till it becomes
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- Spiritual Science. On the other hand it is also widely known
- seership in the sense of Spiritual Science. There are points
- understanding between human beings and in science. What the
- for the expression of intellectual science, to be a
- modern science is able to conceive.
- of science, and will indicate something that must more and
- mysticism, philosophy, science ... but if once he has
- a widespread science.
- longer suitable to seek for Spiritual Science in an oriental,
- a definite advance in human evolution. Science and the
- growth of a science of art modeled after the pattern of
- modern science or intellectual aesthetics. The kind of
- in thinking about super-sensible science and knowledge people
- are too apt to take ordinary, material science as their
- model. Moreover, those who approach Spiritual Science
- world. In Spiritual Science new problems arise which are not
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- Goethe as the Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics
- NEW SCIENCE OF ÆSTHETICS
- modern Science and modern intellectual life generally, is
- modern Science is, with regard to Goethe, never of so much
- true progress in Science, as also in Art, has never been the
- youngest and most discussed of sciences — the science of
- Æsthetics. This science, which is devoted to Art and
- direction of this science cannot even be described as a most
- intellectual giant, whose influence on all branches of science
- That the science of the Beautiful only came into existence so
- actual Nature, so little could mediaeval science attain a
- science of Art, for Art could only work with means offered by
- of Science did not injure the development of Art. While the
- a time when Spirit and Nature were so closely joined, a science
- which we can revere as divine, which, in Science, we express as
- so also is Science unable to effect this reconciliation, if it
- kingdom is the task which the Science of Æsthetics must
- conviction that the science of Æsthetics was still
- the science of Æsthetics in Germany never recovered.
- from this theory, that the purport of Art and Science is the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: The Nature and Origin of the Arts
- occult science as the Region of the Spirits of Personality,
- science of building to the erection of a spiritual temple and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: