Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: air
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- hair will appear genuine only if rather pert and if she is
- portray fire and air? It is quite clear that in reality fire
- lightning — still less to paint the air!
- being striven for in this age of “plain air”
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- imagination. Writers of fairy-tales or other artists who try
- clairvoyant vision of the spiritual world. For what we mean
- by clairvoyant vision is the kind of vision which unfolds
- designated as ‘clairvoyance’, are connected with
- the clairvoyant develops a new kind of thinking that is to
- sea, there hovered denizens of the air, coming to her as
- speaks of seership, of clairvoyance, the usual idea is that
- clairvoyant in certain aspects. It is very important to
- clairvoyant in ordinary life? We are clairvoyant in a case
- form of clairvoyance which is always and everywhere present.
- This form of clairvoyance is inwardly connected with the
- clairvoyant perception of flesh-colour. To ordinary vision,
- nevertheless. Clairvoyant consciousness penetrates to this
- illiterate as regards clairvoyant knowledge; if we are
- clairvoyance. Men who understand this realise that the
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- Genius can, for this purpose, be fairly dispensed with.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: