You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: blue
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- dissatisfied. If anyone receives me in a blue room and by his
- attack us and tell us a great deal, the blue colours take the
- picture more into the realm of form. Through blue indeed we
- give much satisfaction — because blue is always treated
- recognition that a patch of blue when next to yellow
- just beginning to discover such secrets. Blue, violet, are
- conceivable that, solely by the use of blue in a picture by
- is particularly the case with blue. It is less so with yellow
- blue. We shall notice that in reality a line is able to come
- setting the blue colour into movement. For every time we pass
- through the blue and from there somehow inwardly into the