Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: creation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- perceptive feeling for art and the creations of art it is
- soul, either in artistic creation or in the enjoyment of art.
- days — come very near the creations of present-day
- artistic creation and the appreciation of art, we can very
- this is what constitutes artistic creation.
- actually accomplished in art — in artistic creation and
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- that certain gifted artists whose creations suggest a kind of
- of resemblance between artistic creation, artistic
- connections of true artistic creation and appreciation with
- creation, perception of the external world remains alive and
- world. In his artistic creation there remains the image of
- artistic creation arises. The constitution and attitude of
- artistic creation and seership; he did not believe that
- relative sense of course) the faculty of speech-creation, so
- which can be altogether separate from artistic creation and
- creation and seership, between which, in reality, there are
- pervade the elementary faculty of production and creation in
- into artistic creations, so is it equally important for the
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- artistic creation, is barely 160 years old. It was with
- in the creation of the work of art.
- re-creation provides a key for the understanding of
- Artistic creation rests not on what is, but on what might be;
- the cosmic Spirit. The former pursues creation where the latter
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: