Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: depend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- purely through activity of the soul, independently of the
- the seer. What he experiences depends upon the degree to
- depend upon this labile connection. Men who are gifted in
- higher level and turn it into poetry, depends upon the kind
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- could so little conceive of an independent mission of Art, that
- man, in freedom and independence from the shackles of Nature,
- necessity, he feels independent, for the order he introduces
- But then it is not clear what independent mission Art is to
- forms. The independent significance of Art cannot be grasped,
- independence; only it must receive a new form, a form in which
- Had it been able to develop itself independently, and
- Title: The Nature and Origin of the Arts
- would freeze to death if they were dependent upon verbal
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: