Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: effect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- ultimately, every effect of light, every shade of colour,
- wells up from the human organism. Every effect of light wants
- to tell us something, every effect of light has something to
- say to some other effect of light nearby. In every effect of
- colours, forms, effects of light, we are giving the eye a
- grotesque effect, although on the other hand it promotes a
- effect upon the soul that no weak conceptions can exercise,
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- product of creative power, makes such a disagreeable effect
- Theory of Colours about the material-moral effects
- flesh-colour gives the effect of rest, repose; to the seer it
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- so also is Science unable to effect this reconciliation, if it
- reality, it produces a permanent effect — it produces the
- highest effect — for as it develops itself spiritually
- Title: The Nature and Origin of the Arts
- structures having the effect of something spreading downwards
- centuries in the history of nations, and its inspiring effect
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: