Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: face
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- justification for existence. For in face of a purely
- taken into a red room and am face to face with the man who
- been brought more to the surface of consciousness. Today
- the resting surface of the human organism in movement through
- face to face with something that took place long ago between
- surfaces and lines, there are always two interpretations only
- with, right feeling will not suffer the plastic surface to
- have then to seek the life of the surface itself, the soul of
- if we do not bend the surface once only but a second time as
- which because they are in that rocky bed have their surfaces
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- if around Aphrodite, as she rises over the surface of the
- delineate it on a surface, just as the geometrician is
- face and its other lines, its colour, the shape of the eyes;
- crystal. Colour, form and surface in a crystal present
- themselves as they actually are in themselves. Surfaces,
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- a time when they faced each other in unreconciled opposition.
- Title: The Nature and Origin of the Arts
- see, shining through the surface of things which appear
- ordinarily discern upon the surface of things. Moreover, they
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: