Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: intellect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- intellectual and without artistic feeling, for any idea,
- intellectual aesthetics, but proceeding from a quite
- our perception is extended, and not just our intellectual
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- forms. An activity of intellect is born, which thinks in
- spiritual intellectuality develops out of the feeling and
- spiritual activity of intellect unfold, but the seer is as
- transformed into spiritual intellectuality, the poetic art is
- is in mind and intellect and, through the reddening, what he
- for the expression of intellectual science, to be a
- are right for us are of a much more intellectual kind,
- through a meditative, intellectual activity to grasp what
- modern science or intellectual aesthetics. The kind of
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- modern Science and modern intellectual life generally, is
- participate in the intellectual life of the present day must
- intellectual giant, whose influence on all branches of science
- intellect — that, through the contemplation of an
- that, to the modern intellect, reality, as the single and the
- product of human skill, our intellect comes and inquires for
- ‘wherefore’ lies in the object itself, and the intellect
- inferior to the purely intellectual pleasure which we feel in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: