Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: objective
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- seership, however, something quite objective, but no loss
- transformed into plastic, objective forces which the seer
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- objective as the colours and the forms of things, but they are
- the objective world with a non-receptive spirit, it does not
- with objective value. The separation of the activity of the two
- freedom: in the object is spirit, and the spirit is objective.
- partake, is simultaneously present for our senses in objective
- objective. The important question now is: On what does our
- produces the objective-beautiful, which, to be sure, must find
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: