Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0271)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Physical-Superphysical: Its Realisation Through Art
- out with how, for example, the petals in a plant are merely
- Title: Goethe As Founder of a New Science of Aesthetics: Steiner's First Lecture
- quite well what she may implant in him, so as to be able again
- the archetype. Thus were born in his spirit the plant-type and
- the animal-type, which are nothing but the Ideas of the plant
- have lost must be implanted in them by man himself, and therein
- fruitful seeds planted by Goethe were passed over
- intention in every single instance; by the side of one plant
- she creates a second, a third, and so on; in no single plant is
- the whole Idea represented in concrete life; in one plant one
- side, in another plant another side is given, as circumstances
- Title: The Nature and Origin of the Arts
- “Because thou hast done this, thou canst implant a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: